Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blast from the past....

I had to share these pictures with you. I was cleaning out a picture box tonight and found some old pic's. I know not everyone thinks they were a cute baby/kid, but I was so cute. Not that I have a big head or anything, but look at that face. Do you think my kid's look like me? I see Aidan in the eyes. I had a lot darker hair than they do. Can you say hideous? That tub is so nasty. I have no idea where I was, but I feel sorry for the 70's. So here we are in High School. Can anyone say too skinny? I was 5'10 and 125 lbs. Yes, you read it right. I was really working it in this photo. I will say that at this point in my life I never thought I was fat. Now, 10 lbs later, yes, I was mortified. What I would't do to weigh 135 agian? Well maybe not. So hear I am with my sweet hubby. We were married 5 years ago in Montego Bay, Jamacia. I love this picture. The water makes me miss the ocean so much. We plan to renew our vows there on our 10 year anniversary. Really it is just a chance to go back to Jamacia. LOL







Me Now...... You say I don't see a picture of you now? That's right, I am always taking the pictures, so there are not many of me. Not worth sharing anyway. Let's just look at the before children "Me" and say Wow life sure has made me HAPPY!!!!!!!


No comments: