Friday, September 19, 2008

Today we jumped

Today we decided to go to the Jump Factory in Pleasant View with my friend Beth and my Sister-n-Law, Amy. We had a good morning and everyone got ready with no problems. Yeah God!






















I must say that the Jump Factory is closing down in a few weeks and I am so bummed. I was looking forward to going there this winter.

When we arrive, I was shocked when my 18 month old decided to run off and immediattly go down the biggest slide in there. All by himself I might add. I watched him do everything all the other kids did without thinking twice. So here I am the proud mama watching her baby and feeling like he is so advanced. Then I stop and think for a minute and realize that he is my baby and what is he thinking, growing up so fast. Boo Hoo....


The pic's are super blury, because I got this new small camera and have yet to read the direction on how to use it. I am so like a man in that area. I need to hire someone to read all my manuals for me. It would make my life so much easier.

After Aidan's nap we went outside and enjoyed the perfect weather. It ended up being a great day and I just pray tomorrow is a good one.












2 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

This place is closing down too? Bummer? Your kiddos are getting big! Cuties!

Tracy said...

great blog!!