Saturday, September 27, 2008

Orlando Advice PLEASE

We are off to Orlando in a few short weeks and I am running out of time to research the area. I am hoping all of my travel savvy friends can help me out. I have been to Orlando and Disney World once before, but we only visited the park. I want to try and venture out into the city this time. So here are a few questions I have:

1) Any good short cuts when driving there?
2) Any good places to stop on the way? We will need many breaks I am sure. I thought Chattanooga or Atlanta, but don't remember seeing much after Atlanta.
3) We will have kids in the car for 10 hours, so any suggestions there. We do have DVD player, thank goodness.
4) Places to see in or around Orlando. My mom will be there, so we can shop and hubby and I can get some alone time as well.
5) Suggestions about parks or parking, discounts, etc.
6) Any advice at all!!


You all ROCK and I really appreciate your help!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl- we didn't drive. We flew and we were so glad!!! So, not much help on advice on getting there. Dvd player will probably be you're best friend. I wrote a bunch of recommendations on my blog, http://web.mac.com/lemayhouse just today! So check those out, call anytime I'll be glad to share our experience. You're gonna have so much fun. PLEASE do the Halloween party if you aren't- you won't regret it. It was a ball, and our favorite night!