Sunday, September 21, 2008

My weekend

So I am still wondering WHERE DID THE WEEK GO? I ask myself that all of the time. DO YOU? I remember being in 10th grade and sitting there thinking that 1st period was never going to end and would I ever be able to wait for my date that weekend. Now I close my eyes and the end of the week is here. Now--- I must say on those days when the kids are on my last nerve and everything is going wrong , the days feel more like 1st period. All the days just seem to blend together.

So, the sad thing is, it took me 5 minutes to remember what I did this weekend. I am so bad at remembering yesterday. So this weekend was not to eventful. Took Taylor to gymnastics on Saturday and the we came home and worried about how to get gas for church on Sunday. No gas to be found, so no church on Sunday. Found out there was gas in Kentucky, so we headed there to see my family. In all my spare time I packed and worked on the house. I do not feel like I am making much progress. It is never ending. That is about it for the weekend.

Today I met some girls from MOPS at Cornerstone and we let the kids play. I cam home for an hour and then it was off to take Taylor to dance for two hours. Stopped at Kroger's, cleaned out my car and ran into Dillard's where I found there are no good sales. This week is super busy and of coarse there is no gas and I have to drive a TON this week. Wish me luck on all my weekly adventures.

No comments: