Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BUSY BEE.....


I have been so busy, I almost forgot I had a blog. Is that not so sad. The past few week s have been full of fun yet exausting outings. My Mom came in on the 1st from Arizona and she is staying until we go to FL. We went to the circus with The Wilder's on Thursday. My friend Saundra and I took the kids to Chuckee Cheese, Monday. Spent all day Saturday at a scapbooking camp, where I made 20 pages, that are super cool, met some friends downtown and we hung out at Rippy's on the patio. I am such a patio girl. My cousin Kim came in from Portland, OR and we went to Macorroni Grill for Dinner. She is currently visiting family in KY, but will be back on Thursday. Cleaned, worked, cleaned, planned a trip and so on.

I have MOPS tomorrow and hopefully a pedicure and manicure. I have a yard sale planned with my friend Beth for Thursday and Friday. I am so dreading it. Although, it will be fun to visit with Beth and not have kid's.

I must say that I am so super excited that we leave for Orlando on Saturday. I will admit I am totally dreading the drive. My mom will be driving with us, so it will be a very full car. We will be gone for 2 weeks. We will be staying in a 2 bedroom condo very close to Disney. The resort is super nice and I can't wait to go down the water slide with Taylor. We are planning to go to the Halloween Party at Disney, visit all four parks and go to Datona Beach for two nights. Brian and I are going to Universal Studio's for their fright night and to ride scary rides. I will share pic's with everyone when we get back.

I WILL FINALLY AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU THAT SAY I AM WAY TO BUSY!!!
Hope everyone has a great few weeks and enjoy this fall weather.











No comments: