Monday, October 27, 2008

Boy is it good to be home!!
























So we finally got back from Flordia Saturday night around 11pm. What a fun 12 hour drive - NOT!! I guess it could have been worse. I should look at the bright side of things - We could have stopped six times instead of five, or Taylor and Aidan could have whinned for 2 hours instead of 1, you know what I mean.











This vacation was better that I could have imagined. We had no major problems and Brian did not get called back to TN, because of work. Yeah God!! Both of the kids enjoyed it so much. They smiled and laughed so much that it makes your heart feel good. I really enjoyed 2 weeks of just MY family and no other interuptions. My Mom left a few days before we did, so we had the kids all to ourselves. It rained 1 1/2 days the entire two weeks and the rains their are sprinkles compared to TN rains. Every morning Taylor was left a small gift from Tinker Bell. This is such a cute idea. It was magical to her.
















We went to Magic Kingdowm 4 1/2days, MGM 1 day, Animal Kingdom 1 1/2 days, Epocot 1 day. We never got to a park before 10:30 and usually stayed until 7pm. We were never in a rush and saw almost everything in the park. We went to Magic Kingdom's Halloween party. Aidan stayed at the condo with Mom, so we were able to just have time with Taylor. I dressed up as Snow White and Taylor want as Tinker Bell. Brian dressed up like a Greenbay Packer fan. I was stopped at least a dozen times to sign autographes and take pictures. After the first few times and when the lines started forming I began to panic. I was like--- Are these parents for real, I am here with my little girl. I tried to smile and talk like Snow White, but it was a little frustrating. I fiannly decided at 11pm to get my face painted so they would realize it wasn't me. I know I sound like a grouch, but I really did secreattly enjoy it. BTW- You can not sign autographes. I got in trouble for being nice.



















We spent Two nights in Daytona Beach. The first Day felt like a Hurricane was coming through. It was so fun to watch the kids play in the ocean. The waves were crazy big, so I was a nervous mom. Taylor loved it from the beginning, but Aidan was more cautious. Finally, he decided to put those feet in and enjoy the waves. We ate at Bubba Gump's for my Mom's b-day. I love me some Bubba Gumps.


Life has been non-stop since we have got home and I would not have expected anything else. I am working on getting an advice list together about Disney. Hopefully I will get it completed in the next few days. Back to reality and my my own Magic Kingdom---- HOME!!

2 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Looks like a magical amazing vacation!! :) Glad you all had fun and made it back safely!

ChristinK said...

Glad you all had a blast!! Sweet pictures!