Thursday, October 16, 2008

Enjoying Disney World!!


Hello from Orlando, Florida!!!

We are 5 days into our vacation and getting sad that it is almost half way over. We are blessed to be able to spend two weeks at the most wonderful place on earth. We have visited Magic Kingdom twice, EPCOT and MGM. We even stayed at the resort one day and relaxed. The pools are warm and the kids are loving them. Taylor had her singing debut at the pool karaoke party last night. She sang as loud as she could --- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I was so proud of my baby girl. My husband and I are enjoying the spa's--ALONE. Having my Mom here to help out with the kids is priceless. She has been very gracious and watched our kids so we can go out to dinner and enjoy some alone time. We went to City Walk one night and ate at Pat O'Breins. YUMMY!


We are going to the parks for around 6 hours a day, so no one gets to exhausted. We are still tired, but it is so worth it. Every morning when Taylor wake's up she goes around the condo and looks to see what Tinker Bell brought her. She loves it and could care less what it is, but loves the idea. The Pixie Dust is always there -- and it is SUGAR.. but, she has no clue. Innocence is so precious.
We are off to Animal Kingdom tomorrow. We spend Sunday and Monday in Datona Beach. Can't wait to see my babies play in the sand and enjoy the ocean. Aidan and Taylor are just the best kids and are mu super troopers. Did I mention that Taylor rode the Tower of Terror. Yes, my four year old is a brave little girl.

Look for more pictures to come throughout the week!! Miss you all and can't wait to share our vacation with you.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey Girl- I didn't know you had a blog- I stumbled on it from Karen's page. So glad you are having a great time at Disney. We are going in May so we'll have to get some tips from you!