Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happenings.....

We went to Sesame Street last week. Jill, Beth, and I took the kids to see Sesame Street Live. Here is a group picture of all the kiddo's.



This is the face I get for spending money to take her to the show. She was mad, because she only got cotton candy, snow cone and doughnuts. She wanted a pretzel too. What was I thinking- I should have given her my wallet and let her go wild. LOL






Yes you are seeing this correct. Aidan is wearing Taylor's night gown. I think think is so funny. He will be so mad at me one day.



















Opryland Hotel 2008
We went to the hotel tonight to see the holiday lights. We had a good time and took some cute pic's. Taylor decided to take the family picture to the left. I think she did a great job.

BTW- The parking has gone up to $18.00 and they moved the nativity scene to the front of the magnolia building. Hope this helps.






























This is my sassy 4 year old. I can see her 10 years from now getting mad because I won't get her the latest cell. phone. Or will I? Times are so advanced and our kids seem to be advancing faster than ever.




















Daddy and his sweet babies. If they would only stay this young forever.









No comments: